|Home||» Products||» Hot Melts||» Adhesive Glue|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
We are the main manufacturer and supplier of Super Melt 400. This is an EVA based thermoplastic hot soften adhesive uncommonly figured for multipurpose applications like spine sticking, side gluing, in book authoritative, box fixing, and so forth. It shows highly strong bond quality with durability. This also exhibits astounding qualities like strong quality, tough holding, high scope, low softening point, different applications, No bleak and No exhaust. Offered range of Super Melt 400 is manufactured by using prominent quality material with the help of innovative techniques to meet industry set benchmarks.
- The glue is prescribed to be connected on one side of the substrate, then two sides are followed utilizing appropriate weight inside the open time.
- The open time differs, as it relies on different variables, for example, working pace, volume of the cement, application temperature, room temperature, moistness, and so on.
- The pot must be cleaned frequently to keep the oxidized substances in the pot, which will bring about poor holding.
- Evacuate the recolored glue and clean the dividers of the paste pot with a scrapper or paraffin wax.
- The glue ought not be kept in the tank at a high temperature for quite a while as this will influence the streaming properties of the glue.
- Abstain from utilizing glue at higher temperatures i.e., over 200 Deg. C.
- Capacity and Packaging: We supply in 30 Kg, paper sacks, temperature for capacity is between 0*C to 30*C
- Keep far from direct daylight
- Super Melt 400 has a time-frame of realistic usability of 12 months
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Cheque, Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Packaging Details
- According to Products
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India